Click on the link to view and download the latest estimate.
- Private Pilot Licence (Excluding Accommodation)
- Night Rating (Excluding accommodation)
- Commercial Pilots Licence (Excluding Accommodation)
- Commercial Pilots Licence (Including 12 Months Accommodation)
- Instructors Grade 3
Courses as per DGCA Requirements (Indian Nationals)
- DGCA Commercial Pilots Licence (Including 12 months Accommodation)
- DGCA Commercial Pilots Licence – Airline Ready (Including 12 months Accommodation)
- DGCA Commercial Pilots Licence – Airline Ready (Excluding Accommodation)
- DGCA Multi-Engine Rating – For endorsement on Indian Licence
Courses as per Middle-Eastern countries’ Requirements
All prices are per hour and include landing fees at Lanseria.
C172 & PA 28* (Garmin G5 Equipped- Piper Cherokee)
R 2100 Solo
R 2300 Dual
DA 42 (Diamond Twin-Star)
R 5700 Dual
Alsim FNPT II Simulator
R 1250 (Single Engine Piston) Dual
R 1350 (Multi Engine Piston) Dual
Commercial Pilot Licence price estimates are based on a MINIMUM total of 200 flying hours. – As required by the SACAA. Your local CAA requirements may vary. The CPL estimates include the Multi-Engine & Instrument Rating Endorsement.
Upon successful completion of the CPL training course you will be type certified on the following Aircraft :
- DA 42 (Multi Engine)
For those that want to continue to “Airline Readiness” we recommend that you complete the online ATPL module
and write the ATPL exams. Once completed you would have achieved a Multi-Engine CPL with a “Frozen” ATPL.
Most airlines require you to have completed an MCC course.
We can arrange your MCC course (additional cost) on either the King Air 200 or Boeing 737-800.